Hello!

Welcome to the place where I will (hopefully) document my home renovation project in Cleveland, Ohio. I purchased this home super cheap under the Fanny Mae program and plan on giving it a new, and very unique, second life.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Testing cabinet and wall color

Color, bitches! I'm tired of existing with rental white and tan. I'm going to have a gaudy bawdy house, dammit. My kitchen? DAY OF THE DEAD. I want a place that when I walk into it to prepare a meal, I cannot help but to start dancing a little and feel a little more alive.

 

 The color for the cabinets I chose is Behr's high-gloss enamel in Citron. It's an ephemeral green that appears drastically different depending on the ambient light. I love it.


To contrast the chill lime of the cabinets I picked Behr's Atomic Tangerine in a satin enamel for the walls. Both paints will be incredibly easy to keep clean. Also: ATOMIC TANGERINE. Could there be a more awesomely-named color? I think not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment