Hello!

Welcome to the place where I will (hopefully) document my home renovation project in Cleveland, Ohio. I purchased this home super cheap under the Fanny Mae program and plan on giving it a new, and very unique, second life.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

New faucets

Ugh...we've all had *this* faucet. I love you Delta, but your ball valves have failed me over the years  too often.  

Ah, a new Moen. I have yet to have a Moen faucet fail me. I considered one of the touch on/off faucets but decided against it. I have cats and they like to do shit...they would turn the water on and then walk away.  I went instead with sexy thing. It's tall enough to fill my growlers and brew kettle without having to ninja them in and out of the sink.


Also Moen includes this with their faucets (greatest tool ever):
 

Then there was the bathroom faucet. Gross:
 

Never fear! American Standard is here! Sorry Moen, I just liked this style better. It's easy to clean.
 

1 comment:

  1. What is that plastic MOEN tool? I've never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete